Uncasville, Connecticut

If the consumer want to get the lowest price and the most out of every heating dollar with absolutely no chance of losing their money or fraud.Then, buy heating oil like you would purchase gasoline for your car.

Shop for the lowest price available and pay C.O.D. (cash on delivery). What most program consumers do not know will hurt them, that is if a program oil company does lower it price to one person then all others in the program should get the same discounted price but do they? In reality I think not!

Any program consumer must stand as a watch dog on their program supplier or in the long run they will either be paying more or possibly lose all their money because no local oil company is to big to fail. Recent history has shown us that before. A final advise to anyone purchasing program heating fuels unless you do not care about the value of every dollar you spend to stay warm. Then, to be sure you must be home when the fuel is delivered to insure your getting every drop you paid for at the lowest price offered by your program oil supplier.

Or again buy C.O.D.and know your getting the best possible value for every dollar your spending!

THE LOWEST PRICE ON OIL BUY ONLY FROM ANYTIME FUEL OIL 860-447-FUEL

Had an Experience with Anytime Fuel Oil?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Hoffman Car Wash - Jiffy Lube in Saratoga will kill your car... Hoffman Car Wash "Went in for an oil change. Got an oil change. My bmw starting bucking like a bronco. I went to Queensbury (great guys, so wtf is wrong kevin and his..." Read more Car Computer Exchange will rob you! Car Computer Exchange "ATTENTION!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! PLEASE READ BELLOW. Around May 15, 2017 the "Check Engine" light of my 1999 Mercedes E320 turned ON. I ran..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more